Updated: Nove 14th, 2021
The following clauses are our purchasing terms and exchange policies for the Extensa method (StretchAppeal Inc) websites (along with all their multi lingual subdomains). Please read the section that pertains to your intended purchase before completing your transaction. If you require additional clarification, you can contact us directly at the email address included at the bottom of this page.
We do not offer refunds for any of our courses (including but not limited to: certifications, introduction courses and continuing education: current master classes).
Upon purchasing one of our courses you receive immediate access to our content. Therefore a refund is not permitted for any of our products where you gain immediate access to our content.
Cancellation with a refund
If the purchase does grant access to the content immediately, for example: coaching sessions or a live streaming event, and is cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of the event, we would be happy to issue you a refund minus our processing fees. When we process a refund through Stripe, our payment provider, they do not refund the processing fee.
The Stripe processing fees are as follows: 2.9% + $0.30 per charge plus 0.50% for Stripe tax collection.
Exchanges for live virtual events (coaching sessions, workshops and webinars etc) :
- You may exchange your live event free of charge if you do so at least 24 hours in advance of the event.
- You must provide us with the new event (name and date) you would like to switch to.
- If you request an exchange less than 24 hours before the event, a $5 processing fee will be charged to your account. You will not be able to access your account until the fee has been paid.
Exchanges for live in-person instructor certification weekends:
Since we do not allow refunds, we do allow the following for a live in person certification course weekend:
- 1 (one) complimentary deferral. You can defer your training weekend 1 (one) time. Any additional deferrals will incur a $50 transfer fee. The initial deferral must be requested 7 (seven) days before the beginning of the purchased training weekend. (Weekend trainings always start on a Saturday therefore the last day to defer would be the prior Saturday).
- Receive a Credit on file to apply toward any future teacher training.
- If you are unable to attend the scheduled training weekend, then you can ask for a credit of up to 6 (six) months, if requested 7 (seven) days before the beginning of the purchased training weekend. (Weekend trainings always start on a Saturday therefore the last day to defer would be the prior Saturday).
- Once the credit has been put towards a new training weekend, and a deferral is then requested, you must follow the deferral rules stated in clause #1.
- Your credit is valid for 6 (six) months after your initial date of purchase. If you do not schedule a new training weekend in time, you will need to repurchase the course. Your credit expires 6 months to the date of the initial purchase.
No shows (absence)
Customers who do not attend their purchased training weekend and do not contact us within 7 (seven) days of the training weekend (i.e: “no-shows”) will forfeit all fees and no credit or deferral will be issued.
The minimum age to become a certified Extensa instructor is 18 years old. An except can be made, with the written consent of a parent or legal guardian to attend a training before the instructor turns 18 years old. However, they can only begin teaching under the Extensa name once they turn 18 years old.
Extensa certified membership plans
Our continuing education program and certification fees
Extensa certified membership plans are purchased for 1 (one) full year.
You may cancel your membership plan at any time, however, there is no refund and no prorated amount returned to the customer.
Canceling your membership plan will cut off your access to any online content and any special discounts.
When we need to cancel
In the event that we need to cancel, we will offer you an alternative. As stated previously, we do not offer refunds as all our products allow some sort of immediate access. If we need to cancel, we will be in touch with each customer individually and determine a new training weekend, workshop or course.
We reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices, when we deem necessary. One month notice will be given for all rate changes.
Only in case of an emergency will exceptions be made to deferrals and credits but not for refunds. As mentioned above, we do not offer refunds as all our products allow some sort of immediate access to our content. Please contact Customer Service at [email protected] (A Doctor’s note will be required – otherwise absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS).
Extensa™ method videos for purchase
All video purchases made are final sale. The customer is granted access immediately to their purchased content, therefore no refund nor an exchange is possible.
When you use a service, or make purchases through the Extensa method (StretchAppeal Inc) websites, you agree to abide by these purchasing terms and exchange policy and the laws of Ontario, Canada.
Additional questions please contact us at: [email protected]