What is Extensa?
Extensa is a full body flexibility program designed to improve mobility for every day life.
Every Extensa class is designed to achieve optimum flexibility, by combining stretch, strength and balance techniques. Extensa is the most diverse of the Extensa method programs. Created to be accessible to all fitness levels, Extensa ranges from beginner to advanced workouts.
Update: We recently changed the name of "Extensa Fitness" to just "Extensa".
Who are Extensa clients?
- Active or newly active participants in private gyms, mind body studios and community centres;
- Sedentary individuals ready to become active;
- Recreational athletes looking to add flexibility to their training program.
What results do regular Extensa participants experience?
- Greater mobility during every day activities
- Less pain and stiffness
- Less recurring injuries
- Better posture
- Improved sports performance
- Stronger core
- Less stress and anxiety symptoms.
What makes Extensa effective?
- It improves range of motion of the joints by combining stretch and strengthening exercises;
- It improves your posture by strengthening your core and practicing proper alignment;
- It builds stability with active and static balance exercises;
- It helps relieve stiffness by promoting proper muscle recruitment and movement patterns;
- It releases tension and stress through breathing, body awareness and mindfulness techniques.
Interested in becoming an Extensa instructor?
Discover why instructors all over the world are changing people lives with our flexibility training techniques.